Precision Medicine Online is published by GenomeWeb, an independent online news organization based in New York. Since 1997, GenomeWeb has served the global community of scientists, technology professionals, and executives who use and develop the latest advanced tools in molecular biology research and diagnostics. GenomeWeb is a business unit of Crain Communications.
Precision Medicine Online launched in 2023 as an expansion of Precision Oncology News, which was created in 2019 to cover the application of genomic sequencing and other biomarker-driven approaches to guide cancer treatment. While oncology has led the way in adopting molecularly informed approaches to diagnostics, monitoring, and treatment, GenomeWeb is committed to informing our readers about the adoption of precision medicine in all disease areas, and this relaunch reflects this broader scope of coverage.
Our dedicated online newsroom tracks the industry players and healthcare systems driving the adoption of precision medicine in oncology, rare disease, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disease, pharmacogenomics, and more; regulatory, policy, legal, and ethical issues affecting the field; and the challenges of implementing precision medicine as the standard of care.
- Send press releases to [email protected].
- For advertising inquiries, e-mail us at [email protected]precisionmedicineonline.com.
- For customer service or subscription inquiries, e-mail us at [email protected]precisionmedicineonline.com.
- For other inquiries, please send an email through our contact form.
- Learn more about Precision Medicine Online Premium content.
- Postal Deliveries: PO Box 998, Peck Slip Station, New York, NY 10272-0998
- Street Address: 1 Battery Park Plaza, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10004
- Phone: +1-212-269-4747
- Fax: +1-212-269-3686